Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Flirting With Danger

Since I don't sleep very well...I normally have a hell of a time waking up.
And If I don't remember why I am waking up early I will hit the snooze and sleep until my heart is content. Well this morning as per usual I set my alarm clock and my cell phone. I normally sleep with my cell phone as the loudness an vibration gets to me better than my clock radio. Well this morning as I was diving back into bed I didn't realize I'd left my cell on my pillow.....and it was waiting for my eyeball. Therefore I have jsut attempted to give myself a black eye. Now I started this blog before I even looked in the mirror. I could very well be a one eyed wonder for the day. So the moral of the story is if you sleep with sharp objects in your bed be careful when you dive in. I may not have a visible black eye but I know......this joint is throbbing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I run that risk on a regular basis since I often fall asleep with the phone in the bed