Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bull Riding!

I have long since been a casual follower of bull riding. Normally I cheer for the bull. This Saturday night, me and some home-girls decided to get up on that thang.....so to speak and ride a mechanical bull. I guess growing up across the street form cow pasture must have giving me the vision that I could stay atop that damn machine. That and watching Debra Winger in Urban Cowboy be all sessy (yes I MEANT to spell it that way) on that thang! I envisioned me a chocolate version of that......but as I watched chick after chick try to be all sexy and not even be able to get on the thing....I decided I didn't want to be sexy. I wanted to NOT be totally embarrassed! So I watched the like 4 out of 30 folks who actually stayed on for some amount of time. The were not sexy they just tried to hold on. Now one lady looked to be crack-ish and I think that gave her an unfair advantage. One person was an athletic looking dude. For some reason every other dude who got up on that was portly. You already big why you tryna ride some bull with shades on after a couple beers in a dark room? Too fly! and so that is what he did...fly his monkey as off that bull! So finally my crew all decided if oe is going all are going. We did alright. Some of us were a bit tipsy so they did fall off quickly but they did look cute when falling! lol. One girl actually got her stank self up there with a skirt on and low and be hold (a sort one...some other nice lady had on a really long stretchy skirt as not to offend) back tot eh skank...all her bid-ness in the street! No DRAWERS!!!! All I can say on that is why you want your stuff all on that nasty bull? Now she prolly on you tube! But she was there with her man and she had a nice body so I guess if you got to go out like that it is better that the assets you are displaying are not ....well depreciated! Me? I held on a good lil while. had to make myself fall off cu I was too scared to let go of the rope! lol.I could hold on but I just got dizzier and wanted OFF. I kept yelling STOP STOP but I don't think I was very intelligible! All was well though, I stayed on and my bootie meat did not show one bit! My mama would have been proud of her lil country girl.
Yee. Haw!

No comments: