Friday, March 6, 2009

Resolutions...they live on & on

Well at an attempt to stick with the idea of keeping new year's resolutions through the whole year I am going to give some order to my blogging and hope .....HOPE that I can mirror this organization in my life over all. It may change but I did such an extensive job of creating my resolutions that I owe it to myself to do all I can to maintain them. So each blog will have a lil (and I mean tiny most of the time) something on the areas that I've decided to work on and I will end it with my random thoughts (not so tiny). My areas are the same as everyone else's and my goals are not earth shattering but hey...if it can help me keep order and develop new habits then I am down for it! Here goes.

Areas of Interest in the '09:

Weight Management
Well I have scoured the internet (okay I Googled for like 30 minutes) and I have not found any groundbreaking approaches to this topic. So I am stuck with eating right and exercising. Thinking boxing...great conditioning and I get to punch stuff...win win sit-chee-ation! We shall see if I get smaller or just stop caring!


Spiritual Management
Looking for a church that is quick, big on the "word" as my mama would say, heavy in community service and non-distracting members. Also needs some soulful & progressive tunes with young-ish members. Sounds simple....not quite....I have a list though....

Money Management
Got that Suze Orman free book! Have yet to crack it open though. I know the first step is to track. Man all I know is I eat out a lot! Fasting could be the new "it"!

Career Advancement
Does buying lottery tickets count? no huh....

Time Management
Got a calendar....got a few calendars...got even more books. Trying to figure out how to employ my outdated hand held palm, my physical calendar, and my work and home desktop calendars to all work together. I need an efficient routine. Trying to, "use what I got to get what I want"...i,e, use the old gadgets until I save up enough and get efficient enough to get and use new gadgets!

Random Thoughts
Dating in the '09
Men and women seemed to have switched places.....Remember when a men had to show interest and I don't meant a random text message every few weeks to keep you on the radar ...boo....for non pursuing spoiled men with no balls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I saw a boxing gym up by Armands pizza (the one in Rockville). Maybe you should investigate. Even though I know you have issues about going north on Rockville Pike....